Quilters Dream Blend for Machines is 70% Cotton blended with 30% Fine Denier Poly Microfibers creating the perfect batting especially developed for machine quilting. The highest grade of USA cleaned natural cotton is blended with our silky fine denier polyester microfibers. These perfectly blended fibers are carded and crosslapped for a smooth consistent web that is layered on to a light scrim and specially needlepunched.
Dream Blend for Machines is made with the same distinctive quality, cleanliness and consistency that has made Quilters Dream Batting the one you can always count on! Made with pride in the USA.
Five Ingredients of Dream Blend for Machines:
* Natural Cotton - the highest grades of upland USA natural cotton, cleaned to eliminate any remaining seed or leaf particles.
* Polyester Microfibers - Fine silky fibers allow easier washability, quicker drying and reduced shrinkage.
* Ultralight Polyproplyene Scrim - an ultralight thin base that the cotton/poly fibers are needlepunched through. This base adds a layer of stabilized strength that allows the extra "tug" or "pull" and helps reduce any "hand prints", stretch or puckering as you are working with the batting.
* Special processing - the fine denier poly and cleaned cotton fibers are opened, combed, blended and carded twice. This is layered with the scrim and specially needlepunched using thousands of sawlike needes that interlace the fibers through the soft scrim base.
* Commitment to Excellence and Quality Control. - Quilters Dream products are hand-cut and carefully inspected by our "Dream" team.
This is a Special Order item. We normally have this batting in stock, but if we are out of stock, it may take up to a week before we can ship it. If your need is urgent, call us so we can confirm availability.
We recommend Quilters Dream batting for authenticity and ease of quilting. Yes, we offer Free samples (for the cost of shipping.)
To order, click on the hyperlinked item number on the same line as the batting you want. This will take you to our shopping cart where you can enter your zip code or country for an estimate of shipping. Please note this is only an estimate - we will ship using the most economical method. Your shipping will never be more than the estimate. Yes, we sell extra wide backing and coordinating quilting thread!
Please note: there is an additional shipping charge for batting sent to Alaska and Hawaii. Batting cannot be shipped out of the USA.
We accept American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and Paypal. Questions? Visit our Help Desk, call 888-817-6577 or E-mail Kris. Join our E-mail club and be notified of the bargains as they arrive.
We are having a sale on batting rolls! In addition to free shipping, we are offering 20% off our regular price. Sorry, batting rolls cannot be shipped outside the Continental US or to PO Boxes due to their size. For reference, queen rolls are 50" long and about 15" wide when shipped. King rolls are the same width when shipped on a 63" tube. Weight varies from 18 to 30 lbs. Batting rolls are drop-shipped from the manufacturer and can take up to two weeks to arrive.
This sale applies to rolls only, not the individual pre-cut battings.
To order, call toll free: 1-888-817-6577.
|Select - Ideal Mid Loft, gives wonderful definition to your quilt.|
|Crib Size||46" x 60"||MCB||$14.20|
|Throw||60" x 60"||MTH||$15.70|
|Twin||72" x 93"||MTN||$23.80|
|Double||93" x 96"||MD||$30.20|
|Queen||93" x 108"||MQ||$32.70|
|Super Queen||93" x 121"||MSQ||$36.40|
|King||122" x 122"||MK||$45.00|
|Throw Folded Roll
||60" x 30 linear yards||MSR||
Sale Price: $201.00
|Queen Folded Roll||93" X 30 linear yards||MQR||
Sale Price: $243.00
|King Folded Roll
||122" x 25 linear yards||MKR||
Sale Price: $268.00
|Please note: we occasionally experience delays in receiving batting from the manufacturer. Not often, just once in a while. To avoid disappointment, allow at least a week to receive your package.|